Davos: PM Imran, Singapore's PM discusses bilateral relations, economic ties
DAVOS - Prime Minister Imran Khan held a meeting with Prime Minister of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong at Davos, on the sidelines of World Economic Forum's (WEF) annual meeting.
According to a statement issued by PM Office on Wednesday, bilateral relations and ways and means to strengthen economic ties were discussed during the meeting.
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Adviser Finance, Dr. Abdul Hafeez Sheikh, Adviser Commerce, Abdul Razaq Dawood, Permamnent Representative to United Nations at Geneva Ambassador Khalil Hashmi and senior officials were also present during the meeting.
- Ashraf Ghani declared winner of Afghan presidential poll10:33 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan reiterates demand for justice for victims of Samjhauta ...09:29 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- At Kartarpur, UNSG lauds Pakistan’s efforts for peace, interfaith ...08:20 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Nationwide polio immunization drive continues to vaccinate 39 million ...05:20 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa finish shooting for Quaid-e-Azam ...10:58 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- FIR lodged against Solis Festival, company blacklisted: DC Islamabad10:56 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019