Davos: PM Imran, Singapore's PM discusses bilateral relations, economic ties
DAVOS - Prime Minister Imran Khan held a meeting with Prime Minister of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong at Davos, on the sidelines of World Economic Forum's (WEF) annual meeting.
According to a statement issued by PM Office on Wednesday, bilateral relations and ways and means to strengthen economic ties were discussed during the meeting.
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Adviser Finance, Dr. Abdul Hafeez Sheikh, Adviser Commerce, Abdul Razaq Dawood, Permamnent Representative to United Nations at Geneva Ambassador Khalil Hashmi and senior officials were also present during the meeting.
- PM Imran in Lahore to lead fight against coronavirus04:27 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 39 deaths; Coronavirus cases reach 2,70604:09 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Money Heist Season 4 is out and the fans can't be happier!03:41 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019