Panama case verdict likely to be announced next week, says PTI leader
Talking to media, Qureshi hoped that the verdict would be according to the wishes of the public. He added that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was no longer Sadiq and Amin.
The prime minister and his children were given a full chance to prove their innocence but the could not even prove their money trail.
The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) is split into two groups over the issue, he said, adding that one wanted agitation with the institutions while other is against it.
Another PTI leader Asad Umar on Friday said that the premier would be disqualified and the case would not be sent to National Accountability Bureau (NAB) court.
On Friday, a three-member implementing bench headed by Justice Ejaz Afzal reserved a verdict in the high-profile case following the completion of arguments by the parties.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021