Panama case verdict likely to be announced next week, says PTI leader
Talking to media, Qureshi hoped that the verdict would be according to the wishes of the public. He added that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was no longer Sadiq and Amin.
The prime minister and his children were given a full chance to prove their innocence but the could not even prove their money trail.
The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) is split into two groups over the issue, he said, adding that one wanted agitation with the institutions while other is against it.
Another PTI leader Asad Umar on Friday said that the premier would be disqualified and the case would not be sent to National Accountability Bureau (NAB) court.
On Friday, a three-member implementing bench headed by Justice Ejaz Afzal reserved a verdict in the high-profile case following the completion of arguments by the parties.
- Pakistan's President House certified as world’s first presidency to ...10:26 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021