Indian troops martyr three more Kashmiri youth in Pulwama
After the operation bodies of three men identified as Abdul Majid, Shariq Ahmad and Irshad Ahmad were recovered from the debris of a house in Kakpora tehsil of the district.
Indian forces used heavy weapons and blasted the house during operation. Several people were injured after Indian forces used brute force and fired bullets and pellets on protesters in the area, KMS reported.
On the other hand, Indian forces termed the youth terrorists and claimed that they had recovered three weapons from the site.
The fresh barbarism follows the killing of two Kashmiri youth just a day earlier in Baramulla district of Indian Occupied Kashmir.
Earlier, on June 11, Indian troops martyred a Kashmiri youth in Bandipora district, taking the number of casualties in fake encounters in the territory to ten since June 9.
As many as 100 Kashmiris lost their lives after the killing of Wani who was dubbed a militant by India and a freedom fighter by Pakistan.
The international community reprimanded the Modi administration for not being able to calm down the situation and using force to settle the dispute, but the situation was not brought under control till date.
The people of Kashmir, despite being geographically attached to India flouting an agreed settlement, still resonate with people of Pakistan, a strong indication of which was widespread celebrations in the valley after Pakistani cricket team trounced arch-rivals India in Champions Trophy final on Sunday.
- Russia and neighbours begin military drills on Afghanistan border07:58 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran, CJP Gulzar take notice of mob attack on Hindu temple in RYK06:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- 'Nothing to worry about,' FM Qureshi on not getting a call from US ...04:52 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Kinza Hashmi opens up about dealing with relentless trolling04:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah and Ali Rehman Khan to star in upcoming drama03:20 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021