NAB files reference against Mustafa Kamal in illegal land allotment case
KARACHI - The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) filed a reference against Pak Saarzameen Party Chief Mustafa Kamal in a case of the alleged illegal allotment of land.
The reference was filed in a Karachi accountability court on Saturday regarding 5,500 square metres of land on the sea side.
Besides Kamal, Sindh Director General Building Control Authority Iftikhar Kaimani, Fazlur rehman, Mumtaz Haider and Nazir Zardari were also involved in the alleged illegal activity, as per the reference.
According to anti-graft body, the land had been leased to shop owners and hawkers in 1980 and then in 2005, the DJ Builders acquired the land on a lease.
NAB alleged in the reference that the former city mayor was involved in allowing the construction company to build a skyscraper on the land.
The reference was filed on a complaint lodged by Transparency International; PSP denied the charges on social media and vowed to defend the position of its leader.
اہم اعلانیہ:— Pak Sarzameen Party (@PSPPakistan) June 22, 2019
پاک سرزمین پارٹی مصطفٰی کمال پہ لگائے گئے بے بنیاد الزامات کو یکسر مسترد کرتی ہے اور ان بے بنیاد الزامات کو غلط ثابت کرے گی.
مرکزی شعبہ نشر و اشاعت
پاک سرزمین پارٹی
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Model Bella Hadid speaks out against racism within the fashion ...03:35 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020