Indian lies exposed as Pakistan takes diplomats to LoC
After the baseless and fallacious statement of the Indian Army Chief alleging that recent Indian ceasefire violations were targeting ‘launch pads/terrorist camps’ on the Pakistani side of the Line of Control, Pakistan requested the Indian High Commission in Islamabad to share details, including longitudes and latitudes of the alleged location to back the Indian allegations, the foreign office said in a statement, adding that no response has been received so far from the neighbouring country.
The diplomatic corps and media were taken to the LoC, including Jura to witness firsthand the fallacy of the Indian claims, it added
They personally witnessed the destruction of life and property resulting from the recent Indian ceasefire violations, including use of heavy artillery. They also visited the injured in the hospital in Muzaffarabad. The Indian High Commission officials in Islamabad were also invited but did not show up.
The irresponsible allegations of the Indian Army Chief and the lack of response from India when asked to back its hollow assertions with details of the alleged “launch pads/ camps” not only expose the lies and deceit being employed as state policy and Indian aggressive posture which is a growing threat to regional peace and stability.
The visit further exposed the Indian falsehood to the international community and the desperate attempts being resorted by India to divert international attention from the humanitarian nightmare in Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
Pakistan does not harbor any aggressive designs but our armed forces and people remain ready to defend the country against any acts of aggression.
After visiting the area, the foreign diplomats verified that there are no terror camps on the Pakistan side, rejecting the Indian claims.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021