Here's how much Pakistanis need to buy iPhone 11 variants
Dealers in Pakistan have finally shipped the latest iPhone 11 variants to satiate the cravings of Apple users in the country but at a price which could be dubbed 'exorbitant' or 'normal' by people from both sides of the aisle.
Daily Pakistan team headed to Lahore's well-known smartphone market to apprise the users of the prices of iPhone 11 variants.
آئی فون 11 نیا موبائل تقریبا 3 لاکھ 60 ہزار کا مارکیٹ میں آگیا، اتنے پیسوں میں مہران گاڑی بھی لے سکتے ہیں، نئی قیمتیں کیا ہیں آپ بھی براہ راست جانئے۔۔۔Posted by Daily Pakistan on Saturday, September 21, 2019
At its keynote last week, Apple announced the starting price of iPhone 11 to be $699. However, users in Pakistan can fetch the phone for over Rs 200K. The price hinges on the storage capacity and an approximate figure for Pakistan after PTA approval is as under.
Price for 64 GB: Rs 2,20,000 PKR.
Price for 128 GB: Rs 2,29,000 PKR.
Price for 256 GB: Rs 2,47,000 PKR.
iPhone 11 glass is toughest ever in a smartphone and its camera bump is part of the glass. iPhone 11 has 1 hour longer battery than iPhone XR and for this phone, portrait mode works on pets and the new portrait effect is called high-key mono.
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro exceeds iPhone 11 in terms of specifications, most importantly as it comes with a triple-lens camera, and can be termed a mid-range iPhone, considering only the latest roll-outs. Its approximate price in Pakistan after PTA approval is as follows:
Price for 64 GB: Rs 2,72,000 PKR.
Price for 256 GB: Rs 3,00,000 PKR.
Price for 512 GB: Rs 3,32,000 PKR.
The starting price announced by Apple for iPhone 11 Pro is $999 and the phone has four more hours of battery life compared to the iPhone XS.
With a 5.8-inch OLED display, the phone is available in green, space gray, silver and gold colours.
iPhone 11 Pro Max
"There's no accounting for the tastes" and Apple seems to have taken the adage so seriously that its iPhone 11 Pro Max model costs 'too much' for some phone users but 'okay' for others.
Apple announced the starting price of iPhone 11 Pro Max to be $1,099 and the phone comes with 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR screen.
For Pakistani users, the approximate price of iPhone 11 Pro Max after PTA approval is as under:
Price for 64 GB: Rs 2,88,000 PKR.
Price for 256 GB: Rs 3,14,000 PKR.
Price for 512 GB: Rs 3,48,000 PKR.
“iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are the most powerful and advanced smartphones we have ever made. They are packed with sophisticated technology that pros can count on to get their work done, and for anyone who wants the very best device made, even if they are not a pro,” said Phil Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing at the keynote.
The core reason behind such a price for cash-strapped Pakistanis is due to devaluation of Pakistani currency against the US Dollar as well as the tax imposed by the Federal Board of Revenue.
Though consultations are underway to slash the tax by a considerable amount, a decision is to be made regarding the proposal.
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...05:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ends COVID-19 lockdown tomorrow04:18 PM | 16 May, 2021
- FM Qureshi reaffirms Pakistan's steadfast, unflinching support with ...03:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021