Barrister Saif, Farogh Naseem part ways with MQM chief Altaf Hussain
Saif who joined MQM in 2013 after leaving General (r) Pervez Musharraf's All Pakistan Muslim Leauge (APML) expressed that there was no other option but to disassociate from MQM chief Altaf Hussain.
Meanwhile, barrister Farogh Naseem said that they were sons of those who had build Pakistan and that their ancestors had given invaluable sacrifices for the creation of the country. He said that they would ensure that no harm comes to the country's security, peace and progress.
Many of the MQM's top notch leaders are likely to detach themselves from the party in next few days in the aftermath of anti-Pakistan speech by Altaf Hussain on Monday.
The provocative speech consequently led to attacks on media houses in Karachi. MQM's farooq Sattar, Amir Liaquat, Khawaja Izhar Ul Hassan were also taken into custody on the same day although Farooq Sattra adn Izhar were released by authorities on Tuesday (Today).
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Sindh Wildlife Dept rescues two blind Indus dolphins near Rohri canal ...11:52 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants11:28 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan reports 58 Covid-19 fatalities, death toll crosses 11,00011:24 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021