Court notices pasted outside Nawaz's residences banning sale of property
Judge Muhammad Bashir has issued second notices to Nawaz Sharif and Dar, directing them to attend the next hearing on September 26, while the NAB authorities have pasted the notices outside Nawaz's houses in Lahore.
The notices for Nawaz, carrying the names of Mariam Nawaz, Captain (r) Safdar, Hassan and Hussain Nawaz, have been displayed outside his residences in Model Town and Raiwind, while the notice for Dar has been sent to a Gulberg address.
As per the notice, the respondents cannot sell their property until the decision is made on the references.
The copies of the notices have also been sent to Lahore Development Authority (NAB), Excise Punjab, Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan, DHA and different banks, Express Tribune reported.
Sharif family had to appear on Tuesday in corruption references filed by the NAB following the Supreme Court orders in Panamagate verdict.
The references were filed in the backdrop of Supreme Court’s July 28 decision in the Panama Papers case in which Nawaz Sharif was also disqualified for concealing his employment with Capital FZE, a firm owned by his younger son Hassan.
The bureau was given six weeks, from the date of the court’s order, to file the reference in an accountability court while the court was granted six months to complete the proceedings.
NAB’s Rawalpindi branch prepared references regarding the Azizia Steel Mills and the nearly dozen companies owned by the Sharif family.
The bureau’s Lahore branch prepared a reference on the Sharif family’s Avenfield apartments in London and another against Dar for owning assets beyond their known sources of income.
- Success story of Samantha McGregor, her plans for imminent reform12:31 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Late Paul Walker's daughter may appear in Fast & Furious 10: Vin ...11:44 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- India launches probe into fake Covid tests at Kumbh Mela11:23 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred in terrorist attack near Turbat airport10:52 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- KP becomes first province in Pakistan to conduct 5G trials10:04 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- TikToker Mian Kashif arrested for fraud with Ertugrul star (VIDEO)08:46 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Sanam Saeed agrees with Riz Ahmed's stance on Muslim ...05:56 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Egyptian siblings earn 5 Guinness World Records including largest ...05:14 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021