Young girl martyred, two injured by Indian army at LoC
RAWALPINDI - A-22-year-old girl was martyred and two citizens were injured in unprovoked firing by Indian Army in Nakyal sector at the Line of Control (LOC) late Saturday night.
However, the Pakistan Army immediately responded with a forceful attack.
The ISPR said that the Indian Army targeted a village with small weapons and martyr guns and as a result Tashheba was martyred while two other persons, including an 18-year-old girl, were injured.
The martyred girl was a resident of Balakot village. The injured girl, Aneeqa is the daughter of Mohammad Iqbal.
- Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie intensifies after denial of ...08:22 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PML-N’s Khawaja Salman Rafique contracts coronavirus08:11 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Zaheer Abbas looks like Money Heist‘s 'Professor’, says Mehwish ...02:24 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020