Nepra reduces Rs2.13/unit for June electricity bills
During the hearing, the Nepra issued an approval to reduce the rate of electricity Rs2.13 per unit in the wake of fuel adjustment for June. After the decrease, the customers will get a relief of Rs25 billion. The reduced tariff will not be applied to K-Electric.
It has asked Nepra to return Rs 2.134 per unit to consumers for each consumed unit. After approval, the consumers will be compensated in bills for July.
- Huawei executive freed by Canada arrives home in China12:40 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Central Punjab beat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by ...12:14 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Video leak scandal ‘involving’ PML-N leader Muhammad Zubair hits ...11:25 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran underscores importance of making Karachi Coastal Development ...10:55 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Kabul airport ready for international flights, Taliban tell world08:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021