Over 8 million innocent Kashmiris besieged by Indian forces in occupied Kashmir: PM Imran
Speaking at a dinner in the honour of delegates of OIC Contact Group on the sidelines of 74th Session of the UN General Assembly in New York, the prime minister raised the question that if these people were European then what reaction was to be of the world community.
Prime Minister Imran Khan said that we have to awaken the international community, adding that if Kashmiris fight for their right, it is called terrorism and they are being oppressed because they are Muslims.
He said that under the curfew there is an imminent risk of the genocide of Kashmiri Muslims, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The premier said atrocities being witnessed in the valley have never happened in the past.
PM Imran said that minorities including Muslims and Christians are not safe and they are being treated as inferior citizens.
The event was also attended by foreign ministers of Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Azerbaijan.
- Pakistan tough team to play in T20 format, says Kiwi skipper ahead of ...02:05 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Lifetime disqualification: Pakistan’s top judge terms Article ...12:54 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Yamaha increases motorbike prices by up to Rs15,500 (Check new rates ...12:22 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan Army Chief to receive enhanced honour cordon at Pentagon ...11:58 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hareem Shah gets temporary relief from arrest in money laundering case11:05 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Asim Azhar to release mashup of two songs with young fan Arshman11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022