No trade deal during Trump's visit to India
NEW DELHI – The United States and India have failed to sign a trade deal during the visit of President Donald Trump to New Delhi.
Speaking at the news conference in New Delhi, President Trump said his country has to be treated fairly and India understands that.
He said if happens, the deal will be by the end of year.
The deal was aimed to bridge up the US trade deficit of 25 billion dollars.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021