No trade deal during Trump's visit to India
NEW DELHI – The United States and India have failed to sign a trade deal during the visit of President Donald Trump to New Delhi.
Speaking at the news conference in New Delhi, President Trump said his country has to be treated fairly and India understands that.
He said if happens, the deal will be by the end of year.
The deal was aimed to bridge up the US trade deficit of 25 billion dollars.
- PAF C-130 aircraft carrying Zaireen from Dalbandin lands at Skardu ...01:36 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- US Presidential election to be held on November 3: Trump09:46 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019