No trade deal during Trump's visit to India
NEW DELHI – The United States and India have failed to sign a trade deal during the visit of President Donald Trump to New Delhi.
Speaking at the news conference in New Delhi, President Trump said his country has to be treated fairly and India understands that.
He said if happens, the deal will be by the end of year.
The deal was aimed to bridge up the US trade deficit of 25 billion dollars.
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020