Masked Personnel In Court: SHC to indict Sindh police officials on May 28
According to the details, the key officials including IG Sindh Police Ghulam Haider Jamali and AIG Karachi Ghulam Qadir Thebo appeared in the court today and submitted unconditional apology over authorizing masked personnel on court’s premises.
The apology was rejected by two-judge bench headed by Justice Sajjad Ali Shah.
The court observed that high police officials, including IG Sindh, have committed contempt of court for which they would be charge-sheeted and cross-examined in the court on May 28.
Earlier Sindh Police personnel had manhandled journalists, civilians and guards of Zulfiqar Mirza upon his arrival in SHC to seek an extension in his pre-arrest bail.
- PM Imran hails 'historic budget' to beat climate change, reverse ...05:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan’s top military commander visits Sialkot, Kotli to witness ...04:00 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Top Pakistani envoy congratulates Sweden on national day03:40 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Chinese woman breaks own Guinness world record for the longest ...02:58 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Why Aishwarya Rai refused to work in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?01:52 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021