President Alvi confers Nishan-e-Pakistan on Chinese VP
Nishan-e-Pakistan is the highest civil award that is granted for the highest degree of service to the country and nation of Pakistan.
The ceremony was attended by the Senate chairman, services chiefs, cabinet members, MNAs and foreign dignitaries, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier, President Arif Alvi held a meeting with Mr. Qishan at the Presidency, where they discussed bilateral relations and matters pertaining to mutual interests during the meeting.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Planning Minister and the other high officials were also present during the meeting.
Wang Qishan is a great friend of Pakistan and ardent supporter of Pak-China Friendship. He played a pivotal role in spearheading the revolutionary agenda of President Xi Jinping.
- Zong and Growtech connect for the most-advanced business solution and ...02:37 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Punjab University makes entry test mandatory for admission in BS ...02:15 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Seven family members go missing after car swept away by flood in Sindh11:32 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Watch: Coke Studio hit 'Pasoori' gets African fusion in latest teaser10:10 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Meera shares 'words of wisdom' with fans09:06 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022