NDS, RAW patronising terrorists in Afghanistan, NSA tells US ambassador
United States ambassador David Hale called on National Security Adviser Lt Gen (Retd) Nasser Khan Janjua on Wednesday.
The National Security Adviser discussed issues concerning heinous terrorist attack on Police Training College in Quetta, counter-terrorism operations and cross-border attacks.
The ambassador condemned the attack on Quetta’s Police Training College and expressed his deepest regrets and also offered all out help from the US.
The National Security Adviser briefed him on the efforts Pakistan was making to improve the security situation by implementing National Action Plan.
They were being covertly supported to come and hit the soft targets in Pakistan, he added.
He said terrorists who attacked the Police Training College were constantly in touch with their accomplices based in Afghanistan, adding Pakistan needed US support in the matter.
The National Security Adviser stated that peace in Afghanistan was directly linked to peace in Pakistan and political reconciliation in Afghanistan was inevitable for the stability of the region.
The US ambassador also apprised NSA of the initiatives the US had taken to improve the security situation in Afghanistan.
- Noor Mukadam’s killer won’t escape justice, PM Khan assures nation07:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Crediting the Common: Microfinancing for the better07:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021