NADRA blocks 64000 bogus NIC
NADRA officials informed the Sub-committee on Electoral Reforms here on Wednesday.
The NADRA official have informed the sub-committee that maximum of blocked NICs were suspicious and issued to foreigners in pretext of showing themselves as Pakistani citizens.
NADRA officials have further said that they are not investigating about these cards however details could be provided to the committee in this regard.
Convener of the sub-committee Aftab Ahmed Khan Sherpao has said that Pakistani citizens were also facing difficulties with blockage of cards.
He added that details about the blocked cards that how many of them are blocked in each province should be provided to the committee. Sherpao also sought details about the NICs of those who got Pakistani citizenship.
The committee has summoned Interior secretary, DG passport, and DG NADRA in next meeting to provide details about blocked NICs.
- PM Imran to launch Pakistan Digital City Technology Zone in Haripur ...11:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Aima Baig confronts man who flashed middle finger at her in Lahore ...10:46 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan takes decision on schools' closure today amid alarming rise ...09:51 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan reports 4,340 new Covid infections, positivity ratio shoots ...09:28 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- 'It was a difficult time for us, especially Zara!' Asad Siddiqui ...10:10 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Anushka Sharma pens emotional note for Virat Kohli as he steps down ...06:13 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021