Holding PSL-II final in Lahore is madness, says Imran Khan
ISLAMABAD - Just after the Punjab government gave go-ahead to Pakistan Super League's (PSL) final match in Lahore, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan termed the decision as madnesslocking
Khan said that blocking roads and tight security for organising the match will not give a message of peace to the world.
The government on Monday confirmed that final match of the second edition of PSL will be held in Lahore. It announced the decision after a series of meeting with security officials to review the security measures for Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore and international players.
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020