Pakistan urges UN to send fact-finding mission to Occupied Kashmir
Speaking at a meeting of the UN Human Rights Council, the Pakistan delegate said that the Council must not fail the Kashmiri people who have been struggling for their right to self-determination.
He termed the Indian attempts at casting aspersions on Pakistan as an act of desperation by India, which is trying to distract attention of the international community from the terrible human rights situation in Occupied Kashmir.
The Pakistani delegate stressed that Jammu and Kashmir is not an Indian internal affair and that this flies in the face of UN resolutions on the subject.
He also denounced India for sponsoring terrorism through its state apparatus in various parts of Pakistan.
- ‘Disappointed Pakistani fan’ Sarim Akhtar makes it to Hong Kong ...04:23 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty releases detailed statement after husband Raj Kundra's ...04:08 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Dennis Freedman's tweet about Shahid Afridi's six in KPL leaves ...03:25 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Afghanistan’s first gym for women opens in Kandahar06:41 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021