Afghanistan's Abdullah due in Pakistan tomorrow
ISLAMABAD – Chairman of the High Council for National Reconciliation of Afghanistan Dr. Abdullah Abdullah will arrive in Pakistan on a three-day visit, starting from Monday.
According to Foreign Office Spokesperson, he will be accompanied by a high-level delegation including prominent members of the High Council for National Reconciliation.
During the visit, Dr. Abdullah Abdullah will call on Prime Minister Imran Khan and President Dr Arif Alvi in the federal capital.
The Afghan dignitary will also meet with Chairman Senate, Speaker National Assembly, Foreign Minister and others.
His visit will provide an opportunity for wide-ranging exchange of views on the Afghan peace process and strengthening of Pakistan-Afghanistan bilateral relations and people-to-people interaction, according to the state broadcaster.
- Army Chief reiterates to enhance combat readiness to withstand ...11:49 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- No plan to impose governor rule in Sindh, says Imran Ismail10:50 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- ‘Samsung AI Forum 2020’ explores future of Artificial ...10:04 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Bank AL Habib declares Rs13.13 billion profit after tax09:48 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Woman gang-raped for ten days after lured to higher labour wages in ...09:36 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- 'Parwaz Hai Junoon' to commercially release in China in November01:36 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Maya Ali and Emmad Irfani to star in Shoaib Mansoor's upcoming film12:37 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's ‘Bench’ screened at Cannes International ...12:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran and CM Buzdar irked over CCPO leaked call controversy02:51 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Twitter showed Jammu and Kashmir as part of China01:47 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- No, there is no 'Civil War' in Karachi; Indian fake news on Pakistan ...01:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Shehbaz Sharif 'be provided mattress, chair and home cooked food in ...11:59 AM | 22 Oct, 2020