Sindh Governor Imran Ismail tested positive for COVID-19
KARACHI - Sindh Governor Imran Ismail has been tested positive for coronavirus disease.
In a tweet on Monday night, he announced that he was confirmed for the viral infection positive and consequent investigation identifying him to be inflicted with the condition.
I have just been tested Covid 19 positive, Allah Kareem inshallah will fight it out. @ImranKhanPTI thought us to fight out the most difficult in life and I believe this is nothing against what we r prepared for. May Allah give strength to fight this Pandemic inshallah.— Imran Ismail (@ImranIsmailPTI) April 27, 2020
"I have just been tested Covid 19 positive, Allah Kareem inshallah will fight it out," Imran Ismail said in the tweet.
It further stated that Imran Khan has taught to fight out the most difficult in life and he (Imran Ismail) believes that this is nothing against what he and his colleagues are prepared for.
"May Allah give strength to fight this pandemic," he concluded.
- Pakistani man killed wife, infant daughter and slept on the same bed ...06:25 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Arnab Goswami celebrated Pulwama attack 'like crazy', had prior info ...06:04 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Army chief condoles demise of Pervez Musharraf's mother05:49 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- NADRA to issue succession certificates after new law passed in Sindh05:27 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Palestine announces first general elections in 15 years05:12 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Zayn Malik croons Muhammad Rafi’s ‘Chaudhvin ka chand’ in new ...03:15 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Sanam Saeed and Usman Mukhtar pair up for an upcoming film02:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021