Army Chief terms Indian firing targeting civilians as cowardly act
He said this during his visit to Rangers Headquarters on the Working Boundary on Friday.
The Army Chief said India has blatantly violated ceasefire along Working Boundary and Line of Control.
He said Indian firing and violation targeting civilians is highly unprofessional, unethical, irresponsible and cowardly act.
General Raheel said we can sense definite linkage between terrorism being sponsored by India in various parts of Pakistan and belligerence along the Line of Control.
On this occasion, Army Chief was briefed about the latest situation on Working Boundary.
General Raheel Sharif appreciated high morale of deployed troops and civilians. He also commended Rangers for their befitting response to unprovoked Indian firing.
Later, the Army Chief visited CMH Sialkot to inquire about health of injured civilians and directed concerned authorities to ensure best possible treatment to them.
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran breaks ground for Margalla Avenue project (VIDEO)11:41 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- realme Sets its Sights to Capture Infinity with the all new realme 8 ...11:17 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Religious groups to observe countrywide strike today in support with ...10:57 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021