NAB to move court against Asif Zardari's acquittal
Quoting sources, the media outlet on Monday reported that the anti-graft watchdog will file an appeal in the Lahore High Court against the verdict of Rawalpindi accountability court in a reference regarding illegal assets, adding that appeal was being drafted.
Zardari acquitted in assets’ reference case ... 08:36 PM | 26 Aug, 2017
RAWALPINDI - A special accountability court in Rawalpindi acquitted former President and co- chairman Pakistan Peoples ...
On Saturday, Justice Khalid Mehmood Ranjha of accountability court while announcing the judgement on Zardari's plea for acquittal gave clean chit to him after NAB failed to prove legal standing of the reference against him.
Earlier, the former president has been cleared by the court in five corruption cases, including the SGS, Cotecna, Ursus Tractors, Polo Ground and ARY Gold references, since2014.
- Top Court rejects Sindh govt appeal, directs to release Omar Sheikh01:45 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Bank AL Habib's profit increases by 59.48 percent01:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- 'Look who’s talking' – Governor Sindh responds to 'dog enjoying ...01:26 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021