NAB to move court against Asif Zardari's acquittal
Quoting sources, the media outlet on Monday reported that the anti-graft watchdog will file an appeal in the Lahore High Court against the verdict of Rawalpindi accountability court in a reference regarding illegal assets, adding that appeal was being drafted.
Zardari acquitted in assets’ reference case ... 08:36 PM | 26 Aug, 2017
RAWALPINDI - A special accountability court in Rawalpindi acquitted former President and co- chairman Pakistan Peoples ...
On Saturday, Justice Khalid Mehmood Ranjha of accountability court while announcing the judgement on Zardari's plea for acquittal gave clean chit to him after NAB failed to prove legal standing of the reference against him.
Earlier, the former president has been cleared by the court in five corruption cases, including the SGS, Cotecna, Ursus Tractors, Polo Ground and ARY Gold references, since2014.
- What a waste! PM Imran angry at Shehryar Afridi for signing ballot ...05:30 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- CJCSC Gen Nadeem in Azerbaijan to enhance bilateral cooperation04:39 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Agha Ali reveals how marriage has changed him04:11 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021