Two Pak Army soldiers martyred in Indian firing at LoC
They include Sepoy Munir Chohan, 32, the resident of village Kahuta and Sepoy Aamir Hussain, 28 resident of district Bhimber.
Pakistan Army troops befittingly responded to Indian unprovoked firing. There are reports of substantial damage to Indian posts.
Earlier this month, the Army destroyed an Indian post after it targetted a minor in Jajot village.
In a separate incident in January, four Army soldiers were martyred when Indian forces opened fire.
India frequently opens unprovoked fire across the LoC, resulting in the martyrdom of civilians and army officials.
The FO has said that in 2018, Indian forces carried out over 400 ceasefire violations along the LoC and the Working Boundary, resulting in 18 civilians being martyred while 68 were injured.
According to the Foreign Office, India committed 1,900 violations in 2017.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021