Two Pak Army soldiers martyred in Indian firing at LoC
They include Sepoy Munir Chohan, 32, the resident of village Kahuta and Sepoy Aamir Hussain, 28 resident of district Bhimber.
Pakistan Army troops befittingly responded to Indian unprovoked firing. There are reports of substantial damage to Indian posts.
Earlier this month, the Army destroyed an Indian post after it targetted a minor in Jajot village.
In a separate incident in January, four Army soldiers were martyred when Indian forces opened fire.
India frequently opens unprovoked fire across the LoC, resulting in the martyrdom of civilians and army officials.
The FO has said that in 2018, Indian forces carried out over 400 ceasefire violations along the LoC and the Working Boundary, resulting in 18 civilians being martyred while 68 were injured.
According to the Foreign Office, India committed 1,900 violations in 2017.
- Canada lauds Pakistan's constructive role during Afghan crisis09:04 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Orange Line Metro Train marks its 1st anniversary with a milestone of ...08:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran woos investors at Riyadh investment forum08:19 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran Khan addresses Middle East Green Initiative Summit in Saudi ...07:49 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021