PM Nawaz, CM Pervez Khatak briefed about earthquake aftermath
Governor KPK Sardar Mehtab Abbasi and Peshawar Corps Commander Lt General Hidaiyat Urrehman were also present in the meeting.
In a briefing officials of NDMA and PDMA said that two hundred and twenty two people were killed and one thousand six hundreds eighty-eight injured due to the earthquake in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK).
The premier was told that eight thousand four hundred and fifty three houses were also damaged by the quake.
The Prime Minister was informed that relief goods including tents, blankets and food items have also been sent to all affected areas.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021