China stresses on resolving Kashmir issue through UN Security Council resolutions, bilateral dialogue process
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi emphasized on the resolution of the longstanding Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India in the light of the UN Security Council resolutions and bilateral dialogue process.
He said that Kashmir issue is a dispute left from history, and should be properly and peacefully resolved based on the UN Charter, relevant UN Security Council resolutions and bilateral agreements.
The foreign minister said that China opposes any unilateral actions that complicate the situation. He expressed his country's hope to see stability return.
Mr Yi further cautioned of taking any unilateral actions for altering the status of the disputed Himalayan valley.
- Covid vaccination certificate mandatory for domestic air travel from ...02:54 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Afghanistan halts flight operation at Kandahar airport after rocket ...02:25 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan cannot afford additional Afghan refugees: NSA Yusuf01:35 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Hareem Shah sets internet on fire with new swimming pool videos01:01 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Jhanvi Kapoor sets internet on fire with new workout video09:53 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021