Pakistan Navy to give befitting response to any misadventure by enemy: Admiral Abbasi
ISLAMABAD – Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi on Thursday expressed confidence over operational preparedness of Pakistan Navy said that the maritime situation was being closely monitored to give a befitting response to any misadventure by the enemy.
Matters related to operational preparedness, developmental plans of Pakistan Navy, prevailing security situation and training & welfare of troops were reviewed.
Detailed briefings on various ongoing and future projects and plans of Pakistan Navy were also given to Chief of the Naval Staff.
While making an overall appraisal of the prevalent security environment in the wake of Indian government's unilateral action to change the status of Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK), the forum expressed solidarity with the Kashmiri people and reiterated that such acts will never change the ground realities and ultimately the Kashmiris will succeed in their just and rightful struggle.
Command & Staff Conference is the apex decision making body of Pakistan Navy in which all Chiefs of Staff, Principal Staff Officers and Field Commanders undertake strategic review of Pakistan Navy's Policies and Plans.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020