'Private hospitals, medical colleges have become business enterprises': CJP Saqib Nisar
He was addressing a convocation at the Services Institute of Medical Sciences. The top judge stated that private entities have become business enterprises.
“The apex court recovered Rs726 million earned by private medical colleges as fee and returned it back to the students,” he said.
The chief justice said that he spent his whole life working for the provision of justice, adding, “The purpose of my life is to stay loyal to my profession.”
Calling for discharging the professional responsibilities with sincerity, he said: “My test has started and its results will come after my retirement”.
He said that ensuring health facilities to the people was not the duty of the court, adding that there are loopholes in the system and it was the duty of the judiciary to plug them.
He clarified that judiciary did not interfere in the internal matters of any institutions.
- Student kidnapped by ex-fiancé in Lahore found in Arifwala10:51 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Pakistani professor makes it to list of top 100 scientists in medicine10:11 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Shehbaz warns Imran against 'instigating civil war'09:01 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Is Aamir Liaquat getting ready for fourth marriage? Here’s all you ...07:49 PM | 22 May, 2022
- FAKE NEWS: Fact-check shows no Riphah University student raped, ...07:21 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Mira Sethi’s smoking photo goes viral02:35 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Saba Qamar’s new dance video in saree goes viral01:33 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Anmol Baloch’s new bold photo draws severe criticism11:25 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022