Making PIA profitable entity among govt's top priorities, says PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Friday rehabilitation of Pakistan International Airlines and transforming it into a profitable institution is among top priorities of the government.
He was chairing a meeting on matters relating to Aviation Division in Islamabad, Radio Pakistan reported.
The Prime Minister expressed satisfaction on the process of continued reforms in PIA. The meeting discussed at length the matters of aviation division especially the fruits of recent reforms and better management of national airports.
PIA Chairman Air Marshal Arshad Mahmood apprised the meeting that 47 more flights have been introduced and two new aircraft have been added into the fleet of PIA. He said the incumbent administration of PIA is working day and night to further improve the performance of national carrier.
The meeting also took into account the progress in implementation of decisions regarding better management practices at nation's airport and to facilitate the passengers.
- Tareen, Monis and Bakhtiar family among top beneficiaries of sugar ...12:53 AM | 5 Apr, 2020
- Foodpanda Pakistan provides monetary assistance to their heroes ...10:32 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- OPPO donates Rs6.2 million for Prime Minister COVID-19 Relief Fund10:11 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: Over half a million applied to join Tiger force in just ...07:12 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- The World of Future Technology07:04 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Has Junoon's Salman Ahmad infected by COVID-19?03:54 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston hasn’t found self-isolating difficult, here's why03:48 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Money Heist Season 4 is out and the fans can't be happier!03:41 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019