Mother commits suicide along with 3 children in Rawalpindi
RAWALPINDI – Mother of three jumped along with children into a well to commit suicide over a domestic dispute on Saturday.
According to the details, the incident took place in the Gujar Khan area. The woman was rescued and moved to a hospital where she has been identified as Sonia Gulfraz.
Rescue and police officials arrived at the spot and retrieved the bodies of children. The deceased children were identified as six-month-old Antah, five-year-old Rida and three-year-old Nadia.
The woman threw her three daughters into well. She also jumped to commit suicide, sources said.
SP Saddar Zia Uddin Ahmed said the woman committed the crime after fighting with her husband. He said the woman was held and a case was being registered against her.
- Top Court rejects Sindh govt appeal, directs to release Omar Sheikh01:45 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Bank AL Habib's profit increases by 59.48 percent01:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- 'Look who’s talking' – Governor Sindh responds to 'dog enjoying ...01:26 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021