Mother commits suicide along with 3 children in Rawalpindi
RAWALPINDI – Mother of three jumped along with children into a well to commit suicide over a domestic dispute on Saturday.
According to the details, the incident took place in the Gujar Khan area. The woman was rescued and moved to a hospital where she has been identified as Sonia Gulfraz.
Rescue and police officials arrived at the spot and retrieved the bodies of children. The deceased children were identified as six-month-old Antah, five-year-old Rida and three-year-old Nadia.
The woman threw her three daughters into well. She also jumped to commit suicide, sources said.
SP Saddar Zia Uddin Ahmed said the woman committed the crime after fighting with her husband. He said the woman was held and a case was being registered against her.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021