Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident
AMRITSAR – A Pakistan High Commission official and his family were injured in a car accident in Indian Punjab's Sangrur, according to media reports.
The incident took place on Sunday when the staff member of the Pakistan High Commission and his family members were on their way to the Wagah-Attari border from Delhi. Police said their vehicle rammed into a truck, the ANI reported.
A total of five people were traveling in the vehicle that met with an accident. The man behind the wheels, an Indian driver, has seriously been injured in the accident while the others suffered minor injuries.
The two injured have now been brought to Delhi.
Pakistan High Commission staff and his family met with an accident while on their way to Wagah-Attari border from Delhi by road.— Geeta Mohan گیتا موہن गीता मोहन (@Geeta_Mohan) November 29, 2020
The Pak staff returned to Delhi with minor fracture.
Driver is Indian and badly hurt. Car also Indian.
In total 5 people were travelling. https://t.co/yMDu8ReNy6 pic.twitter.com/5PhU6CnQFL
The family of the Pakistani official is sent to Pakistan while he did not seek any action against the truck driver.
- Budget 2021-22: PTI-led Punjab govt proposes 10% increase in ...05:34 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Punjab unveils Rs2,650b budget 2021-2205:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ‘No more free burgers’ – Top Punjab cop suspends DHA SHO, staff ...04:46 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Engin Altan aka Ertugrul’s selfie with wife wins the internet02:03 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021