Pakistan to ink agreement with Switzerland to curb money laundering
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan is all set to sign an agreement with Switzerland aimed at curbing the illicit and secret practice of money laundering.
Federal Minister for information and broadcasting Fawad Ch told media on Saturday that authorities would be given access to accounts of Pakistanis present in the mountainous Central European country.
The agreement will be signed in Geneva, Fawad said adding that federal govt would ink agreements with several other European and Middle East nations for the same purpose.
Pakistani official arrested in London over money ... 12:33 AM | 18 Sep, 2018
LONDON - British authorities briefly arrested a former Pakistani government official and his wife on Monday on charges ...
The minister renewed commitment to curb money laundering and vowed effective legislation in this regard.
Earlier, the British authorities briefly arrested a former Pakistani government official and his wife on charges of money laundering allegedly as a result of corrupt practices in Pakistan.
- Three Pakistan soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE moves to third stage of COVID-19 vaccine trials09:46 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020