Pakistan to ink agreement with Switzerland to curb money laundering
Federal Minister for information and broadcasting Fawad Ch told media on Saturday that authorities would be given access to accounts of Pakistanis present in the mountainous Central European country.
The agreement will be signed in Geneva, Fawad said adding that federal govt would ink agreements with several other European and Middle East nations for the same purpose.
Pakistani official arrested in London over money ... 12:33 AM | 18 Sep, 2018
LONDON - British authorities briefly arrested a former Pakistani government official and his wife on Monday on charges ...
The minister renewed commitment to curb money laundering and vowed effective legislation in this regard.
Earlier, the British authorities briefly arrested a former Pakistani government official and his wife on charges of money laundering allegedly as a result of corrupt practices in Pakistan.
- T20 World Cup: Oman win the toss and elect to field first against ...02:37 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- WATCH: PML-N’s Azma Bokhari slaps man who misbehaved with her at ...12:56 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- 'Professor' Mohammad Hafeez turns 4112:06 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Vicky Kaushal spills the beans on engagement plans with Katrina Kaif11:26 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021