Pakistan to ink agreement with Switzerland to curb money laundering
Federal Minister for information and broadcasting Fawad Ch told media on Saturday that authorities would be given access to accounts of Pakistanis present in the mountainous Central European country.
The agreement will be signed in Geneva, Fawad said adding that federal govt would ink agreements with several other European and Middle East nations for the same purpose.
Pakistani official arrested in London over money ... 12:33 AM | 18 Sep, 2018
LONDON - British authorities briefly arrested a former Pakistani government official and his wife on Monday on charges ...
The minister renewed commitment to curb money laundering and vowed effective legislation in this regard.
Earlier, the British authorities briefly arrested a former Pakistani government official and his wife on charges of money laundering allegedly as a result of corrupt practices in Pakistan.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021