Imran Khan congratulates KP govt for electing LG representatives
He added that that the new system would change the political landscape in Pakistan
He said the empowerment of 40,000 persons including women is a major milestone in the democratic history of Pakistan.
Khan pointed out that PTI has fulfilled its commitment of devolving real power to the people who will now have the political and financial authority to make decisions about their lives from the village level up – with the KP government’s plan to transfer 30 % of funds to the local level.
Khan reminded that no other province has promulgated a truly devolved LG Act.
“The LG system introduced in KP will alter the political landscape of Pakistan as the ordinary people find themselves truly empowered,” he said.
This is Naya Pakistan being built in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Khan stated and added that this was one of the major achievements of PTI’s Manifesto and its commitment to the people of Pakistan.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021