Opposition has double standards on accountability, Panama Papers investigation, says Fazl
In an interview, he said the opposition was not addressing the government's suggestions in the parliamentary committee formed earlier to finalize ToRs for the judicial probe into the Panama leaks.
Fazal-ur-Rehman urged the parliamentary committee to formulate Terms of Reference within parameters of the Constitution.
He said that Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif had presented himself for accountability even though his name had not been mentioned in Panama Papers.
He said that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) had double standards regarding accountability, adding that its politics of sit-ins had weakened democracy in the country.
On the occasion, he also prayed for early recovery of Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, who is in London to undergo open-heart surgery.
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- GSV overwhelmed by PFL franchise bids from around the world05:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Hareem Shah unveils the face of her lover in latest post04:15 PM | 20 Sep, 2021