Opposition has double standards on accountability, Panama Papers investigation, says Fazl
In an interview, he said the opposition was not addressing the government's suggestions in the parliamentary committee formed earlier to finalize ToRs for the judicial probe into the Panama leaks.
Fazal-ur-Rehman urged the parliamentary committee to formulate Terms of Reference within parameters of the Constitution.
He said that Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif had presented himself for accountability even though his name had not been mentioned in Panama Papers.
He said that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) had double standards regarding accountability, adding that its politics of sit-ins had weakened democracy in the country.
On the occasion, he also prayed for early recovery of Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, who is in London to undergo open-heart surgery.
- ‘Kaptaan’ reiterates commitment to fight till last ball03:30 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- WATCH – Aamir Liaquat recites naat after Vote of Confidence03:15 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Esra Bilgiç got an admission in a science school?08:53 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021