Gen Hayat, President Tajikistan discuss political & military situation in Afghanistan
According to an official statement, both discussed modalities for further strengthening bilateral cooperation in combating terrorism, extremism, drug production and transnational crime.
President Rahmon held detail talks with General Zubair Mahmood Haya about strengthening the relations between Tajikistan and Pakistan in the security and defense sectors, the military and technical cooperation of the countries in order to address regional challenges and to find ways to address the political and military situation in Afghanistan, was considered very important.
At the meeting, a wide spectrum of issues related to the political, social and economic cooperation of the countries were considered.
President Emomali Rahmon expressed satisfaction over the friendly relations and multifaceted cooperation between the countries.
Both sides discussed the issues of strengthening bilateral cooperation in combating terrorism, extremism, drug production and transnational crime.
- Why is ‘Imran Khan’ riding a rickshaw in Sialkot? (VIDEO)09:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Smart lockdown in several areas of Gujranwala, Lahore including DHA, ...09:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021