Two injured as motorway police open fire at passenger bus near Islamabad (Video)
A video circulating on social media shows the officials were chasing a silver coloured bus travelling from Peshawar to Islmabad and signalling the driver to stop. The scene was captured by a citizen travelling on the M2.
Ignoring the police party, the driver continued to driving and at one point near Taxila interchange he reduced the speed, apparently, surrendering to the officials.
Motorway police open fire on passenger bus near IslamabadPosted by Daily Pakistan Global on Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Later, the driver stopped the vehicle when a passenger came out of the bus drenched in blood. The conductor of the bus also injured in the incident. Both victims have been identified as Gulfraz Khan and Shafiq.
- China to launch its first solar probe in 202209:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Ex-judge to head Pakistan probe into Broadsheet case09:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Celebs call out 'elite aunties' of Cannoli for demeaning their café ...08:45 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Army chief hails tireless efforts of ISI for national ...08:25 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan launches issuance of Letters of Administration and ...07:56 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Netflix crosses 200 million subscribers06:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021