Imran-Reham divorce not a mutual consent: Arif Nizami
“Two days ago, Imran Khan and Reham Khan had a fight which led to the divorce,” Mr Nizami said.
"It was more physical as Reham Khan raised hand against Imran Khan.
"Reham Khan wanted stature equal to Imran Khan, and it was feared she might have poisoned her husband," Mr Nizami added.
The senior journalist, who broke the divorce news almost a month ago, has said the former couple parted their ways due to personal reasons, not the political ones.
According to Mr Nizami, the pair were facing trouble since their marriage as Imran Khan’s sons and sisters were not happy with the wedding. A fake degree scandal surrounding Reham Khan also fueled the tension between the former couple.
He went to add that the divorce was not agreed on mutual consent.
Standing firm on his stance, Mr Nizami said that the marriage occurred long before January 7.
- Pakistan’s Covid-19 positivity ratio surges to 4.61%11:17 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Petroleum dealers warns of countrywide strike over low profit10:48 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Muzaffar Ali Ranjha appointed chairman of Prime Minister’s ...09:59 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shoaib Akhtar shares unique view of Holy Kaaba09:04 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain share stunning pictures from vacation09:27 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022