Mohammad Hafeez in UK to face bowling action test
LONDON - Pakistan’s all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez left for the United Kingdom on Monday for his bowling action assessment.
The off-spinner was reported for suspected action in the Pakistan and Sri Lanka series in the United Arab Emirates. He will undergo the test on November 1.
Before leaving for England, Hafeez wrote on his Twitter account that he was very confident to clear his test as he has een bowling with same remodelled action since he got cleared from International Cricket Council (ICC). "Keep me in your prayers and all will be fine," he further wrote.
Going to Uk for Test of my bowling action , IN SHAA ALLAH M very confident to get clear this test , as I m bowling with same remodelled bowling action since I got cleared by ICC , keep me in ur prayers & all wil be FINE , AAMEEN
This is not the first time that his bowling action has come under scrutiny. He was first reported for suspect action in 2014. In July 2015, he was banned from bowling in international cricket for 12 months after his action was found to be illegal for a second time since November 2014.
Mohammad Hafeez reported for suspected bowling ... 07:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2017
LAHORE - Pakistan all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez has been reported for suspect bowling action during the third ODI, which ...
However, he returned to bowling in 2016 after passing the test in Brisbane lab.
- Nine Pakistani companies participate in 22nd Intersec Dubai04:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- CEOs YouTube, Siemens call on PM Imran04:08 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019