PM Imran visits quake-hit Mirpur, announces aid package for AJK
The premier went around the hospital and enquired after health of the victims of the catastrophe and expressed sympathies with them besides assuring optimum healthcare facilities for their early recovery.
Speaking during his visit to District Hospital Mirpur, PM Imran said a package is being prepared for the rehabilitation of earthquake affected people of Azad Kashmir. He assured to take immediate and every possible steps for the quake victims.
Imran Khan said he wanted to visit the quake affected areas at the earliest but he faced delay in his return from the US.
Earlier, a meeting chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan was also briefed about the deaths and damages caused by earthquake in Azad Kashmir. The meeting was also informed about the relief measures and the strategy for rehabilitation of quake victims.
AJK Prime Minister Raja Farooq Haider, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Minister for Kashmir Affairs Ali Amin Gandapur and the Chairman National Disaster Management Authority attended the meeting.
- PM Imran to seek fresh vote of confidence from parliament11:40 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 22 runs11:05 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021