Petrol price reduced by Rs 7.99/liter: PM
While talking to media he said petrol price has been reduced by Rs 7.99 per liter whereas the price high-octane has been cut down by Rs 11.83 per liter.
Price of kerosene oil Rs 10.48, high-speed diesel Rs 5.62 and light diesel has been reduced by Rs 9.56 per liter.
"We wanted to decrease the petrol price up to rupees 10", he told," but government was facing a decline in sales tax collection due to regular decrease in prices that is why we retained Rs 2.74 to stabilize the economy".
He further said that media created hype over petrol shortage that burdened the crisis.
- Cabinet committee accepts NAB's request to place Shehbaz Sharif on ECL05:46 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Muhammad Noor Meskanzai appointed as chief justice of Pakistan’s ...05:41 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistani barber offers haircuts with cleavers and blowtorches02:32 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021