FO summons Indian envoy, lodges protest over unprovoked ceasefire violations along LoC
According to the Radio Pakistan, an innocent civilian was martyred while nine other civilians, including women and children, sustained serious injuries in Danna, Dhddnial, Jura, Lipa, Shardda and Shahkot sectors along LoC on Tuesday.
2 killed as India unleashes fresh wave of ... 10:26 PM | 30 Jul, 2019
BHIMBHER - Two Pakistani civilians lost their lives while another 19 were left wounded as Indian troops unleashed wave ...
In a statement, Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal said the Indian forces along the LoC and Working Boundary have continuously been targeting civilian populated areas with heavy mortars and automatic weapons which still continues.
He said the deliberate targeting of civilian populated areas is indeed deplorable and contrary to human dignity and international human rights laws.
The Spokesperson said the ceasefire violations by India are a threat to regional peace and security and may lead to a strategic miscalculation.
He urged the Indian side to respect the 2003 Ceasefire arrangement; investigate these and other incidents of ceasefire violations, instruct the Indian forces to respect the ceasefire in letter and spirit and maintain peace on the LoC and the Working Boundary.
- On this day in 1975, Javed Miandad became the youngest to hit 1st ...04:32 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- UK PM Boris Johnson cancels India tour04:09 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- NAB to auction all properties of Nawaz Sharif, dependents04:00 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Legendary dhol player Gunga Saain dies of cardiac arrest02:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman welcomes baby boy01:46 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021