Pakistan Army soldier martyred in Mastung IBO
RAWALPINDI - A Pakistani soldier was martyred on Saturday during an intelligence-based operation (IBO) conducted on Balochistan Liberation Army's (BLA) hideouts in Kabu area of Mastung, Balochistan, according to a statement issued by Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
During the exchange of fire, one terrorist was also killed and two were injured, the ISPR statement said, adding that a large quantity of arms and ammunition were also recovered.
The military's media wing said that another IBO was conducted in Shararah Algad, North Wazirstan Agency as part of the ongoing nationwide Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad, leading to the recovery of more heavy weaponry.
The seized arms included sub-machine guns, rocket launchers, self-propelled guns, mortars, light machine guns, pistols, rifles, grenades, and a huge quantity of various calibre ammunition and accessories of various weapons, the ISPR statement added.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020