Pindities to get 257,000 Health Insaf Cards: Dr Yasmeen
Addressing a Sehat Insaf Card launching ceremony here at Topi Rakh auditorium, the Minister said that the basic purpose of “Sehat Sahulat Card” is to accommodate such segments of the society who cannot access the health facilities because of lack of resources.
Yasmeen informed that through “Sehat Sahulat Card” free-of-cost treatment facility worth Rs 720,000 would be attained from any hospital.
The Minister said that patients can avail treatment facilities of head injury, neurosciences, cardiovascular, sugar dialysis, hepatitis, liver, HIV, angioplasty, brain surgery and cancer through “Sehat Sahulat Card”.
Sharing further details of the health card, she told that in case of non-availability of treatment facilities at public hospitals, the patients would be able to get treatment from private health outlets.
She said that about 40 to 45 per cent population lived below poverty line and 30 per cent residents of Punjab consulted public hospitals in case of any health issue.
She said that the decaying system could not be repaired overnight and PTI government needed some time to fix it.
She said that steps are being taken to offer latest healthcare facilities to people in light of vision of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
Later, on the occasion, the Health Minister also distributed health cards among deserving people, parliamentarians MNA Sadaqat Abassi, Raja Sagheer, Ch Adnan, Seba Tahir, Farah Agha and Secretary health Saqib Zafar also present at the ceremony.
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes Pakistan’s first female Google Developers ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021