Former SSP dismissed for not using force against D-Chowk protestors
Inquiry officer Foreign Secretary Aitzaz Chaudhary had held the former SSP guilty and recommended his dismissal from service. The final report had been forwarded to Establishment Division for carrying out its recommendations.
Talking to the media following his dismissal, Muhammad Ali Nekokara revealed that on the eve of August 31 Interior Secretary Shahid Khan orally ordered him to use decisive force against the protesters and disperse them. “In response, I stated that another Model Town tragedy could be in the offing in case the orders are carried out,” Ali said.
- Dominant Pakistan rout host Indonesia 13-0 at Asia Hockey Cup10:44 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- No monkeypox case detected in Pakistan, says top health body09:54 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Humayun Saeed updates fans about upcoming series based on Salahuddin ...07:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new bold photos set internet on fire04:40 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022