India, Pakistan NSAs likely to meet this month
The report suggested that Islamabad has formally been informed by Indian authorities and agenda of the meeting is being devised these days. The authorities have decided to hold talks with Pakistan despite Gurdaspur attack which left as many as seven Indians dead, added the report.
Although the dates were suggested before the attack the government would still want to stay on track, the newspaper quoted an official saying.
Ajit Doval and Sartaj Aziz, the national security advisers, are likely to priorities the terrorism related issues during the talks, it added. Doval is preparing to raise India's concerns over trial of 26/11 suspect Zaki Urrehman Lakhvi whereas Pakistan is also readying a dossier regarding Samjhota Express attack, the report concluded.
Earlier premiers of Pakistan and India had agreed to restore bilateral dialogue during a brief meeting in Ufa last month.
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Farah Khan praises Gauri Khan as a 'middle-class Punjabi girl'11:44 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Indian college boy's Pasoori rendition spreads like wildfire11:19 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hira Tareen treats fans with beach photos07:43 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022