Caretakers maintain Petroleum prices for August
According to an official notification, the petroleum prices have been retained at current levels in order to provide relief to the common man though the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) had requested jacking up the rates owing to higher costs in the global market.
Revealing the details, it added that the GST on petrol, diesel, kerosene, and light diesel had been cut down from 12 percent to 9.5 percent, 24 percent to 22 percent, 12 percent to 6 percent, and 9 percent to 1 percent, respectively.
This was the last adjustment by the outgoing caretakers as Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf is set to take over reins of the country in less than two weeks.
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran breaks ground for Margalla Avenue project (VIDEO)11:41 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- realme Sets its Sights to Capture Infinity with the all new realme 8 ...11:17 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Religious groups to observe countrywide strike today in support with ...10:57 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021