Caretakers maintain Petroleum prices for August
According to an official notification, the petroleum prices have been retained at current levels in order to provide relief to the common man though the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) had requested jacking up the rates owing to higher costs in the global market.
Revealing the details, it added that the GST on petrol, diesel, kerosene, and light diesel had been cut down from 12 percent to 9.5 percent, 24 percent to 22 percent, 12 percent to 6 percent, and 9 percent to 1 percent, respectively.
This was the last adjustment by the outgoing caretakers as Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf is set to take over reins of the country in less than two weeks.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021