PM Nawaz Sharif, General Raheel in N Waziristan to review return of TDPs
Chief of Army Chief General Raheel Sharif is also accompanied him . The return of the displaced families began in March this year.
A comprehensive programme is being implemented for return and rehabilitation of the displaced persons.
Earlier, Prime Minister arrived on a brief visit to Peshawar this morning. At the airport, he was received by Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Sardar Mehtab Ahmad Khan.
The Prime Minister will hand over cheques to the rain and storm affected people of Peshawar, Charsadda and Nowshera.
He will also attend a briefing about Operation Zarb-e-Azb and rehabilitation of Temporarily Displaced Persons of North.
- IHC disposes of petition against arrest of journalist Imran Riaz Khan12:52 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan pip India in latest ICC World Test Championship points table11:43 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- YouTube in India bans short film on human rights violations in ...11:24 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa dance their hearts out as they promote ...12:21 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Most-followed TikToker is a practicing Muslim and ‘Hafiz-e-Quran’09:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022