Loan client of FINCA selected for Bano-Qudsia Award for Creativity
The Women Expo 2017 was organized to encourage female entrepreneurs in every walk of life. The event was organized by the Investment Climate Reform Unit (ICRU) in collaboration with the Punjab Board of Investment & Trade (PBIT).
FINCA, one of the fastest growing micro-finance banks in Pakistan, is a supporter of women empowerment and has granted loans to numerous women who aim to establish their own businesses.
FINCA Micro-finance Bank Limited is part of the FINCA Impact Finance Network, a group of 21 micro-finance and financial institutions that provides socially responsible financial services, and enables low-income entrepreneurs and small business owners to invest in the future.
FINCA is one of the fastest growing micro-finance networks in Pakistan, with 120 branches in more than 100 cities across Pakistan.
It is the pioneer micro-finance bank in Pakistan, and recently introduced the first complete digital mobile wallet – SimSim that can be opened and operated from one’s smartphone; anyone can open an account, sitting at home, in just one minute.
SimSim empowers users by providing a payment solution which not only allows zero cost transactions, but also enables one to create one’s own payment ecosystem.
- Shahbaz Sharif lastly breaks silence on resignation rumours01:59 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Over 23mn children to be vaccinated against polio in nationwide ...01:13 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- MOFA rejects assertions made against Pakistan by ex-Canadian minister12:27 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics: Lamont Marcell Jacobs creates history as first ...11:58 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prayer leader arrested for attempt to rape two minor girls in ...11:27 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021