Dossier on Indian interference in Pak to be handed over to UN Chief: PM Nawaz
Responding to questions at a Press conference, the Prime Minister said that he had planned on handing over the dossier to his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi directly but that meeting did not take place.
As such, a copy of the dossier would be forwarded to the UN chief.
When asked about his initiative about forging better ties with India, the Prime Minister said Pakistan has put forward concrete proposals for improving ties with India with the hope that it would elicit a positive response.
The Prime Minister said it was in the interest of both the sides that they withdraw troops from Siachin- the world's highest battle ground.
To another question about use of the Afghan territory for launching attacks against Pakistan, the Prime Minister said he hopes that the Afghan government would play its role and would not allow any terrorist use its soil for attacks against Pakistan.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 07 December 202108:42 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan PM seeks ‘comprehensive strategy’ to curb violence12:57 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021