Dossier on Indian interference in Pak to be handed over to UN Chief: PM Nawaz
Responding to questions at a Press conference, the Prime Minister said that he had planned on handing over the dossier to his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi directly but that meeting did not take place.
As such, a copy of the dossier would be forwarded to the UN chief.
When asked about his initiative about forging better ties with India, the Prime Minister said Pakistan has put forward concrete proposals for improving ties with India with the hope that it would elicit a positive response.
The Prime Minister said it was in the interest of both the sides that they withdraw troops from Siachin- the world's highest battle ground.
To another question about use of the Afghan territory for launching attacks against Pakistan, the Prime Minister said he hopes that the Afghan government would play its role and would not allow any terrorist use its soil for attacks against Pakistan.
- Two Pakistanis among four Muslims killed in fresh US ‘hate’ ...11:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Arshad Nadeem awarded international scholarship for Paris Olympics ...11:36 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred in North Waziristan suicide attack10:23 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani mountaineer Shehroze Kashif sets new world record09:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Ashura 2022 – President Alvi, PM Shehbaz pay tribute to Hazrat Imam ...09:16 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Unstoppable at 79: Amitabh Bachchan all set to star in 'Uunchai'10:28 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sonya Hussayn gears up for empowered character in new project09:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022