PM Kisan Package not halted on any political party's pressure: Election Commision
In a clarification issued to media on Thursday, ECP clarified that Kisan Package has been halted after reviewing it thoroughly without any pressure.
The Election Commission of Pakistan Wednesday ordered federal government to stop implementation on Prime Minister Kisan Package till December 3, terming the September 15’s announcement of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif as an attempt to influence the local bodies elections in Punjab and Sindh.
- President Alvi signs bill for use of EVMs in Pakistan’s next ...10:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- MDCAT mandatory for admission to medical colleges, rules Pakistan's ...09:04 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021