Returning Officer serves notices to Aleem Khan, Ayaz Sadiq
PPP candidate Barrister Amir Hassan had complained that Ayaz Sadiq and Aleem Khan exceeded the limit of expenses allowed by the ECP for electioneering in NA-122 by-election. The RO issued notices to both candidates and directed them to submit details of their expenses and statements by Thursday evening.
The RO has also issued directives to DCO and CCPO to ensure implementation of election rules.
- President Alvi signs bill for use of EVMs in Pakistan’s next ...10:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- MDCAT mandatory for admission to medical colleges, rules Pakistan's ...09:04 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021