Returning Officer serves notices to Aleem Khan, Ayaz Sadiq
PPP candidate Barrister Amir Hassan had complained that Ayaz Sadiq and Aleem Khan exceeded the limit of expenses allowed by the ECP for electioneering in NA-122 by-election. The RO issued notices to both candidates and directed them to submit details of their expenses and statements by Thursday evening.
The RO has also issued directives to DCO and CCPO to ensure implementation of election rules.
- Cop martyred, two militants killed in Islamabad shootout02:43 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- SSGC General Manager terminated for harassing female employees02:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Blast derails passenger train in Balochistan’s Sibi, several injured01:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Sajal Aly's brother pens a beautiful birthday message for his sister10:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021